- Lots of styles
- Various colour options
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Finance available
- Great Security
- Energy efficient
Why Classic Conservatories?At Total Home our Classic Conservatories come in an array of shapes, styles and sizes. We will help you choose the right design to suit the look of your property. Each of our Classic Conservatories are bespoke, from the design, through to manufacturing in our factory and finally to installation. Most of our designs are influenced by these conservatory styles: Our Exclusive Total Home Benefits
- When you choose Total Home you will receive help and support every step of the way.
- High grade security locking systems from multi point locking, hook locks, key locking handles used on all your windows and doors.
- Lots of styles and options for a custom built conservatory, this includes the colour, shape, style, glazing, handles and more.
- uPVC or aluminium options
- Designed to suit your budget with finance plans available
- Use all year round weather its summer or winter.
- Foundations and all building control requirements covered to meet and exceed standards.
- Our frames are uniquely reinforced for added security
- All materials covered with a 10 Year guarantee again to cement how confident we are of our workmanship.
Take a look at our latest brochures to give you some inspiration for your classic conservatory
Value for Money
We offer you a classic range of glazed extensions which are a simple and cost affective way of extending your living space. You can spread the cost with finance options offering easy monthly payments.
Local Bespoke Service
No matter what you prefer in style or colour, Total Home will help you design a conservatory which is tailored to the way you live. We are an experienced local team based in Belfast and we understand your needs. As you can see we offer every shape and size of Classic conservatory.
10 Year Guarantee*
Any conservatory manufactured, supplied and fitted by us comes with a 10 year cover on all materials and workmanship.
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.