Why Orangery ConservatoriesTo put together an outstanding, fashionable look, total home provide traditional features, modern features, with great design time and care. The benefits of using a Orangery Conservatory from Total Home are:
- Mind easing guarantees lasting a lifetime against the likes of colour fading. Plus a 10 year guarantee on most materials.
- Concrete justification in terms of the market specifications. The standard 1000mm deep concrete foundation is to contain most installations, although when appropriate we could use a “piled” infrastructure to run side by side with the conditions.
- Exclusive strengthened wall frame layout for unique level of back up.
- Colourful and warmth, especially to an orangery, all the reason of big windows and glass roofs.
- Bespoke scheme specifically made to fit any property
- Built up security with our multiple locking systems, important locking handles, window hinge security as guaranteed
- Group of devoted designers who offer support and guidance every step
- Selection of product with the orangeries selectable in UPVC the timber along with aluminium
- Various selections available In order to design your orangery, in terms of colour, the glass style, windows manufacture also handles and many more
- Hugely recommended double glazed unites with tremendous U value as required, which would be something you wouldn’t get with various suppliers
- Wide selections of colours, styles
- Current orangery options offering the highlighted benefits of a modern orangery and traditional, and lighting take away the need for and different roof structure
Take a look at our latest brochures to give you some inspiration for your next Orangery Conservatory from Total Home
To get a quality outlook, the external gutters and internal wiring is hidden from the public view.
The beams and supporting structure provides a confident structural integrity, this means they will avoid sag, twist or distortion.
When you choose your favourite, style, colour etc, Total Home will narrow down the best solution for you and your property. You can pick either a popular orangery with a common central glass roof, or a similar method that will create the look of an orangery
Covered under 10 year guarantee
Total Home’s orangeries have an all inclusive 10 year guarantee on all our products and the work carried out. We also offer various guarantees on other products and services too
Why Total Home?
Total Home offer both traditional and modern features, plus we will take time and care getting the right design to suit you.
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.