- Ideal for the contemporary look
- Robust and designed to last
- Extended life with virtually no maintenance
- Thin frames with more glazing for a brighter home
Why Aluminium Doors
Aluminium Doors from us Brag the highest in tech which is expected from Total Home’s quality.
Explore Aluminium Doors by style...
Advantages of Total Home Doors
- Better thermal qualities which in turn will reduce heating bills
- All our domestic Aluminium comes with a polyamide break specially designed to prevent heat loss through frame transfer.
- Surveyed and made to exact measurements, with our finishes being rendered or trimmed we don’t overlook any gaps unlike some of our competitors.
- Specifically designed to keep noise out and the heat in.
- Ensured to be protected against corrosion which exceeds the performance rating set by British standards.
- Using low E internal glazing which will reflect heat back into your home and reduce energy loss.
- Tested for long-lasting quality and guaranteed
- Aluminium is naturally light in weight but a very strong material
- Comes with SBD Multi-point locking systems and internally glazed for your peace of mind
Stylish Looks Covered
- Have a more contemporary in which case we can fit these frames directly to the Brickwork of any property.
- Better viewing with a low iron outer pane improves clarity greatly.
- Outstanding choice of colours which can also be done in dual colours this means you can have black outside and grey inside.
- Speedy and clean installation inside 8 weeks from point of order.
- Made from recyclable properties .
- Manufactured here in Belfast.
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.