Front and Back Doors
- Contemporary and stylish designs
- Wide range of components, styles & colours to choose from
- Amazing security
- Energy efficient
- Practically Maintenance Free
Why a Total Home Front & Back Door?
- Extensive choice of hardwear
- Materials - uPVC, Aluminium or composite
- Choice of double or triple glazing – Increasing your homes energy efficiency by up to 40%
- Security settings amongst the best in the Business
- High energy efficiency ratings – Our uPVC casement doors are graded to the highest level ensuring a cosy and secure property at all times
- Light weight & hardwearing aluminium frames – Ideal for smaller fit front and back doors
- Increased security settings - Aspects include Security hinges, hook bolts, high trade toughened Glass and multi-point locking systems for total peace of mind
- All measurements completed to an exacting standard – We are industry specialists that ensure the perfect fit. We finish with a special strip on the outer surface for clean & tidy finish
Click here to learn more about Total Homes' guarantee
Front and Back Doors
Increased Noise Reduction
All of our Front & Back Doors are designed by our team of experts to keep noise levels as low as possible and keeping your home warm at the same time.
Our Front and Back Doors are built with toughened safety glass, multi point locking systems, security hinges and hook bolts making sure your property is highly secured.
10 Year Guarantee*
All uPVC, Aluminium and composite Front & Back Doors come with a 10 year guarantee* (IWA insurance backed).
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.