- Pragmatic & sleek entrance doors
- British Standard – security systems
- Various styles and colours to choose from
- Very little preservation required
- Hard wearing & warranty for lifetime
- Our range of uPVC Doors
Why uPVC Doors
Our uPVC doors display the latest research and development in high grade uPVC products . They are outstanding and quality is a trademark of Total Home products. They will benefit you in many ways, and here they are:
Why Select a Total Home UPVC Door
Our uPVC doors display the latest research and development in high grade uPVC products . There outstanding quality is a trademark of our products here at Total Home and they will benefit you in many ways, here they are:
Specially designed for Total Home
- Newly strengthened – All of our frames our built to a high level of security Durability standards
- Lifetime warranty promise – Preventing fog and condensation gathering between glass panes and selected window units and lifetime warranty promise that discolouration will not occur on our uPVC products
- Exceptional security fixtures – All hinges and locks are fitted to the reinforced steel which is unique to us as a manufacturer
Improved heat retention
- We offer a special triple glazing option – Improving energy efficiency in your home by up to 40% which can save you money on your home heating bills
- Rebated door – All fitted with double weather resistant seals to keep out the elements
- Improved heat retention qualities – Which provides double the amount of insulation of standard sealed uPVC units
Superior Security systems
- Improved multi-point locking systems – We use glazing beads that prevent any glass being removed from outside your property for extra peace of mind
Our products look good
All products are made to order so they have the perfect fit – not like other suppliers, we have a a exceptionally high standard of workman ship and we fit a uPVC trim along the edge of the doors for a tidier finish both on the internal and external areas of our uPVC doors
- Manufactured for endurance – Our uPVC will not flake, rot, rust or fade
- No Upkeep required – Only need to apply a small wipe with a cloth using warm water this will ensure your doors will look their finest for years
Wait, there’s more!
- Super Fast installation – We will fit high quality bespoke uPVC doors within 6-7 weeks of ordering
- All Inclusive 10-year warranty on components and quality of workmanship
- Total noise reduction – Our doors are fully insulated to a highest standard in order lower outdoor noise levels
- All products are fully recyclable materials, in-keeping with our “green living” ethos on life
- Products Manufactured in our Belfast location – With service and support provided by our customer service team
Explore uPVC Doors by style...
Advantages of uPVC Doors
Excellent heat retention & improved noise reduction
Our uPVC doors have been designed by experts in upvc to stop unwanted noises and cold air getting in making sure your property stays pleasant and cosy
Our uPVC doors come with multi-point locking systems. We fix an internal glass beading so that windows can’t be removed from outside. We understand the importance of feeling safe and secure in your own home
Life time warranty promise
Our selection of uPVC doors come with an hi-tech life-lasting warranty promise against fog and condensation. We are also proud to offer an all-inclusive 10 year guarantee on components and the quality of workmanship
All Total Home, our uPVC Doors can be upgraded even more with our triple-glazed glass option, which will provide your home up to 40% more energy efficiency that is double the amount of standard glazing products
Add a touch of traditional design with Georgian bars. They can be fitted in an arrangement to suit your taste, the surround of the design can be smooth or classically contoured to suit your preferences
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.