- Last a lifetime, along with life time guarantees
- Styles, colours, designs for conservation
- Super Thermally stable
- High security standards that meets all criteria
Casement WindowsCasement Windows are the most popular uPVC frames in Northern Ireland. With a timeless classic design it can add value to your property when replacing old wooden Double glazing from a traditional or modern property. Each of our casement windows are individually designed and tailored to you the customer. Our Casement frames are specially crafted by highly skilled and equipped craftsmen at our factory in Belfast. This window can come in any colour, style or size with security and heating at the forefront. Click here to learn more about Total Homes' guarantee
Reasons for going with Casement Windows?
- Best of quality sourced timber - Softwood and hardwood which can be stained or painted
- More secure - Our windows have inside security beads to improve home security going by the standards, Multi-point lock making it very secure.
- Traditional framing options - Gives you the option of sight-lines for a nice finished look.
- Light with sturdy aluminium frames - As an option for smaller windows
- Top of the range timber - Softwood and hardwood options available exclusively, which can be brightened up with paint or stained
- Priority to complete a perfect fit - Our priority is the customer, make a neat finished edge with no gaps etc to give it a lovely finish.
Updated glass technology brings heat back in the room. Plus, an Argon filled gap in-between the panes, double anti draught seals and a unique multi-chamber profile will keep your home warm.
The top range of our glass and innovation of our designs guarantees that noise pollution is kept out, with outside noise reduced by as much as 35 decibels.
The casement windows we supply are among the most secure that there is about, and significantly exceed by a mile the level of security demanded by Standards.
Have a modern look by opting for Georgian bars, which can either sit between your glass panes for easy cleaning or externally for a touch of class.
Have extra comfort inside your property with our new warmest ever triple glazing windows, boasting an unprecedented energy top rating.
Make a statement of tidy and cleanness to any passer-by at your property by ensuring your windows look balanced in their own right with traditional window framing.
Opt for our new smooth weld technology to ensure near invisible joints in the corners of your windows, it complements our beautiful window designs
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.