Vertical Sliders Windows
- Maintain the traditional style of your property
- Quality standards in measurements to ensure a perfect fit
- Keeping your home warm and free form the elements
- Virtually no up-keep required at all
- Warranty promise on all products for added reassurance
Why Vertical SlidersSliding sash windows are becoming an ever more popular replacement to traditional timber framed windows. Homeowners who want to preserve a classic beauty without the hassle of maintaining a conventional; timber framed sash. With our bespoke sash window frame, our expert team know a thing or two about creating a higher quality window with a timeless effect. You can blend in with the local architectural style with the modern performance which we provide with this outstanding invention. Why are Total Home vertical sliders the right choice for you?
- Selection of building components to choose from uPVC / Aluminium
- Maintains prestige and traditional properties and gives modern homes a touch of traditional style.
- Zero upkeep option with our modernised uPVC styles
- High grade uPVC and aluminium materials used that come with a life time warranty promise on workmanship and quality
- Choose our Georgian bars for the more traditional feel to your home
- Measurements completed to a high standard to ensure no spaces are left in any finished work. We use a special streamlined cover that we add to the outer area of the windows for a neat finish, windows can also be finished with rendered reveals also.
Vertical Sliders Windows
Maintains that Traditional image
All our vertical sliding windows are specially manufactured with a traditional sense of design in mind, so they will keep your home feeling traditional while doing the job of a sleek modern window making your home cosy and pleasant
Improved security systems
Total Home ensures all of our vertically sliding windows are fitted with period style finch locks. Extra security features are added also to ensure they keep your home safe and locked up securely at all times
All Inclusive Lifetime Warranty Promise
All of our products come with a warranty promise on the completed fitting and manufacture on all vertical sliding windows that include a 10 year warranty guarantee ruling out the chance of rot and fungus
Other great options for vertical sliding windows
Add a special look to your windows with our Georgian bars, that can be installed between your glass panes for easy maintenance or to the external area for the more traditional approach
Planning Your Project
Where To Start
Thinking about installing windows or patio doors? We are here to help. You may be finding many options as you research what’s out there.
The process of buying and installing windows and doors goes more smoothly when you work with professionals. They will help ensure you order the right products, properly sized to fit flawlessly.
What To Expect
Now that you have chosen your new windows and doors, it’s time to begin installation. When you work with us, you can expect a professional job.
Planning to install new windows? These tips serve as a guide to help think through each step of the project planning process.
Windows and doors are costly though; most homeowners will replace their old windows and doors once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Congratulations on your new windows and doors! You have accomplished a significant project that adds value and enjoyment to your home.